| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fairbury Se, Ne in August is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 104.6mm (4.1in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:06 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Fairbury Se, Ne August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Fairbury Se, Ne:
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) NW
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) NW
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) NW
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 71.4 kms (44.4 miles) WSW
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 76.6 kms (47.6 miles) SSW
- David City, Ne, Usa - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) N
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 97.1 kms (60.4 miles) N
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) NNE
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 101.6 kms (63.1 miles) E
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 101.6 kms (63.1 miles) E
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 101.6 kms (63.1 miles) E
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 127.4 kms (79.2 miles) S