| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fairbury Se, Ne in February is slightly cold at -2.7 °C (27.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.5 °C (14.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.3mm (0.8in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:06 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Fairbury Se, Ne February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Fairbury Se, Ne:
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) NW
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) NW
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) NW
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 71.4 kms (44.4 miles) WSW
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 76.6 kms (47.6 miles) SSW
- David City, Ne, Usa - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) N
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 97.1 kms (60.4 miles) N
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) NNE
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 101.6 kms (63.1 miles) E
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 101.6 kms (63.1 miles) E
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 101.6 kms (63.1 miles) E
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 127.4 kms (79.2 miles) S