| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fairbury Se, Ne in July is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 93.2mm (3.7in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 14:19 long and the longest day is 14:59 long with an average length of 14:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Fairbury Se, Ne July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Fairbury Se, Ne:
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) NW
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) NW
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) NW
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 71.4 kms (44.4 miles) WSW
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 76.6 kms (47.6 miles) SSW
- David City, Ne, Usa - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) N
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 97.1 kms (60.4 miles) N
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) NNE
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 101.6 kms (63.1 miles) E
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 101.6 kms (63.1 miles) E
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 101.6 kms (63.1 miles) E
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 127.4 kms (79.2 miles) S